keskiviikko 1. elokuuta 2012

SONGS OF MY LIFE


my favourite song


my least favourite song


a song that makes me happy


a song that makes me sad


a song that reminds me of someone


a song that reminds me of somewhere


a song that reminds me of a certain event


a song that i know all the words to


a song that i can dance to


a song that makes me fall asleep


a song from my favourite band


a song from a band/artist i hate


a song that no one would expect me to love


 a song that describes me


a song that i used to love but now  hate dislike


a song that i hear often on the radio


a song that i wish i heard on the radio


a song from my favourite album


a song that i listen to when i'm angry


a song that i listen to when i'm happy


a song that i listen to when i'm sad


a song that i want to be played at my wedding


a song that i want to be played at my funeral

tämä silleesä että vaihtais nuo "father"-kohdat tuolta jokskuks muuks:D

a song that i can play on an instrument


a song that i wish i could play


a song that makes me feel guilty


a song from my childhood


my favourite song at this time last year

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti